Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Relative Insight is looking for a proven sales leader to drive its next phase of growth. With clients such as Disney and Unilever, Relative Insight provides world-leading language analytics for marketers. Surfacing significance through its unique approach, the company is poised for rapid growth and we are looking for a sales leader to accelerate this.
Recognised as The Next Big Thing by the Ad:Tech conference, Relative Insight is one of the brightest growth prospects in the technology ecosystem. We focus on how to talk to people to maximise engagement.
We use our law-enforcement heritage to help brands understand how consumers talk and apply techniques to apply this for transformative business results.
With clients such as Unilever, Disney, Twitter, Havas, Pearson, and WPP; Relative Insight is fast emerging as a key asset for marketers.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Work with existing customers to expand their use of Relative Insight
- Winning new business from targeted accounts
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop a top performing sales team
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful market positioning, channel and partner programs
- You’ll have worked in the commercialisation and application of social media technologies, either at a brand, agency or product vendor
- You’ll understand the market research world, and how social data intersects this
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to connect with the C-Level, helping them solve key problems and innovate their business
- Demonstrated a capacity to grow sales with new and innovative products and solution offers into new customers
- Experience in SaaS business models is an advantage but not required
- You relish working in a fast paced, growing team
- You are data savvy and are genuinely interested in how language optimisation can bring better results
- A team player
- Able to attract top talent to grow a sales team