Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relative Insight is looking for an experienced Natural Language Processing (NLP) developer to extended its language analysis capabilities. With clients such as Disney and Unilever, Relative Insight provides world-leading language analytics for marketers. Surfacing significance through its unique approach, the company is seeking to maintain its advantage and exploit new areas of language analytics.
As the company grows, the right candidate in this role will become a key figure in the company’s NLP team.
Recognised as The Next Big Thing by the Ad:Tech conference, Relative Insight is one of the brightest growth prospects in the technology ecosystem. We focus on how to talk to people to maximise engagement.
We use our law-enforcement heritage to help brands understand how consumers talk and apply techniques to apply this for transformative business results, and with clients such as Unilever, Disney, Twitter, Havas, Pearson, and WPP; Relative Insight is fast emerging as a key asset for marketers.
- Innovate the natural language processing strategy to improve the company’s language analytics capabilities.
- Liaise with the Insight-as-a-Service and Sales teams to identify new analysis opportunities.
- Extend the language features identified to better assist marketers.
- Convert language analysis results to actionable insights.
- Further develop and maintain the company’s NLP pipeline to achieve the company’s goals.
- Post-graduate degree in natural language processing, corpus linguistics or closely related field.
- Experience and a working understanding of natural language processing, machine- learning and other relevant AI techniques.
- Excellent programming skills in relevant language e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience of applying NLP techniques in languages other than English is desirable but not essential.
- You relish working in a fast paced, growing team.
- You are data savvy and are genuinely interested in how language optimisation can bring better results
- A team player
- A desire to grow into a team leader.