Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Events Marketing Executive Overview
We help people understand audiences by helping them uncover how they speak. Our story started as a UK Government project to bust paedophiles online, heavy but important work! Our tech is based on language comparison – we are able through comparison to tell the difference between how a child talks and an adult man doing a very good impression of a child, this helped the government and police intervene in these situations and save children from being approached by criminals online.
We can use this technique with any language data you are interested in by comparing any language from any source, examples are –
- Social data from Pulsar, Brandwatch, Crimson etc
- Reddit, Instagram or Tumblr
- Forums (we scrape them for you)
- Panel data from ResearchNow, Cint, SSI etc
- Review data – Trustpilot, Amazon or Trip Advisor
- Online communities
- Transcribed phone interviews/voice
- Transcribed focus groups
- Chat Bots
- Employee engagement surveys
By running comparisons, we could start to help you understand exactly how certain groups of people talk/speak and how people talk tells you a lot about them. Examples –
This would do three main things for our clients –
- Save you a bunch of time reading pages of posts
- Allow you to be more scientific with your language and emotion analysis
- Get more out of data you already buy!
- Provide new data sources that are hard to access
The Role – Event Marketing Executive
As Event Marketing Executive your role will be to run, organise, coordinate and inspire the internal and external event schedule for Relative Insight.
This will be focused on lead and demand generation through well organised and inspiring events – this will involve logistics, diary management, dealing/negotiation with event organisers, lead capture and follow up. In addition, it will involve organising speakers and key executive appearances at events and conferences.
Final element will be to organise and run internal events across Relative Insight both social and professional.
What We Want
What We Want
- 2.1 or above degree from a well-respected University OR armed forces equivalent
- 1+ years of B2B event marketing experience
- An understanding of marketing, advertising and market research
- An understanding/appetite to work in a true start-up environment
- People focused and a problem solver
- Extremely well organised and admin focused
- Has interests and/or hobbies outside of work
- Genuine interest in new tech and new innovation
- Quarterly lunch club for hitting demos completed target
- End of year trip for closing out 125% of demos done target in a calendar year
- Base £26-28K