Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relative Insight is looking for a data scientist to access insights currently locked away within its vast datasets. With clients such as Disney and Unilever, Relative Insight provides world-leading language analytics for marketers. Surfacing significance through its unique approach, the company is seeking to better exploit and extend its current datasets and insight services.
Recognised as The Next Big Thing by the Ad:Tech conference, Relative Insight is one of the brightest growth prospects in the technology ecosystem. We focus on how to talk to people to maximise engagement.
We use our law-enforcement heritage to help brands understand how consumers talk and apply techniques to apply this for transformative business results, and with clients such as Unilever, Disney, Twitter, Havas, Pearson, and WPP; Relative Insight is fast emerging as a key asset for marketers.
- Identify and collect data using social media listening tools and other data scraping frameworks.
- Develop and apply statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to extract new types of insights.
- To identify and utilise relevant visualisation techniques to present insights in a concise, informative and interesting way that can be easily understood by our clients.
- Identify and develop new opportunities based on your analysis.
- Degree in Applied Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field; or equivalent and relevant industry experience.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation techniques and tools, and in particular in developing simple but effective visualisations.
- Experience of social media listening tools is an advantage but not essential.
- You relish working in a fast paced, growing team.
- You are data savvy and are genuinely interested in how language optimisation can bring better results
- A team player