Graphic design intern needed!
The role: The graphic design intern will be responsible for providing support to the marketing team through a variety of channels including digital, social and print.
This role will report to the senior content marketing manager and will assist with the development and design of sales and marketing collateral (including the design of flyers and posters for events) social media graphics, shareable infographics, web assets, white papers, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
Primary tasks include:
- Developing concepts and layouts for new marketing collateral
- Preparing images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Creating templates for sales support materials, including PowerPoint presentations and pdfs
What we want:
- Must currently be studying Design or subjects allied to design from a well-respected university, and who has the time and passion to commit to working 2-3 days a week at our offices in London
- Excellent knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Creative, fresh thinker with genuine interest in new technology and innovation
- Proofing skills are important, we need someone to understand how copy and design concepts must work together
- Someone with the ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frame
- Organised, dependable and detail oriented
- An appetite to experience life in a true start-up environment